15 High School Drive
Andrews, NC 28901
*Clinical Services will be offered on Tuesdays & Thursdays ONLY*
-Lab Services will only be available on Thursdays-
Office hours are still Monday-Friday: 8:00am-12pm & 12:30pm- 4:30pm
The Andrew Health Center offers:
· Diagnosis and treatment for common family illnesses such as strep throat, urinary tract infections, pink eye and infections of the ears, nose and throat.
· Vaccinations for flu, pneumonia, pertussis, and hepatitis, among others.
· Vision and hearing screenings
· Treatment of minor wounds, abrasions, joint sprains and skin conditions such as poison ivy, ringworm and acne.
· A wide range of wellness services, CDL physicals, smoking cessation counseling and TB testing.
· Routine lab tests, and education for those with diabetes, high cholesterol, high blood pressure or asthma.
*The Andrews Health Center will accept Medicaid, Health Choice, BCBS, and offer a sliding fee scale as payment for services. The goal of the Andrews Health Center is to provide affordable care to students and to residents of the Andrews community.*
For medical needs after clinic hours or when the AHC is closed, contact your primary care provider or Urgent Care Center. For emergencies, go to the nearest emergency room or dial 911 for assistance. If you need mental health services, contact Appalachian Community Services at 837-0071, or the Crisis Line at 1 (888) 315-2880.